Saturday 3 March 2012

Flowers from the Garden

  Tete a Tete daffodils in two of my favourite little 'Torquay Pottery' vases.
Inspired by the colour yellow (having some fun playing around with bits and bobs).
My pretty crochet blanket - the bright colours remind me of Spring.




I was pruning my flowering currant at the weekend and decided to bring a few of the branches indoors to get them to open quicker. It self seeded in my garden years ago and has white flowers instead of the usual pink ones (and the bees love it).
More Devonware Pottery. A little crocus cup (no doubt inspired by the designs of Clarice Cliff at the time) made at Longpark, Torquay and a little yellow polka dot cup & saucer made at Sandygate.





Snowdrops in a little 'Devon Pottery' green & white polka dot vase. 


My Spring inspired mantelpiece. The mirror was one of my early mosaic projects. The white chandelier was a charity shop find that I painted. No idea who that is in the mirror though!

No comments:

Post a Comment